Eminence Events presents Singapore’s first-ever Virtual Reality Marketing and Events Masterclass. This masterclass will showcase an international array of marketing campaigns and events using the latest in virtual and augmented reality technologies to bring these events to life.
This masterclass will also give you a hands-on session to try up to 6 different types of the latest in Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies. The hands-on sessions are a must for you to truly understand and experience how Virtual Reality is changing the way we work, market and how consumers experience brands.
What you will learn:
- The various types of virtual and augmented technologies available today
- How experiential technologies change the way we work and market brands
- Different uses of experiential marketing and tactics
- How to integrate experiential technologies as part of your marketing mix
- How to use experiential marketing to raise the ROI for your brands
Never before in Singapore
This full day masterclass allows participants to answer all your questions on virtual technology and how you may start to use them for your own events or marketing campaigns. Learn about great marketing and event ideas by leading global brands and experience the power of Virtual that will blow your mind!
For one day only, get firsthand knowledge and experience it for yourselves what the next wave of marketing and events in Asia will be like.
You will learn about:
- Available Virtual Reality tools and technologies
- Strategies and techniques of experiential marketing
- Putting together your own experiential campaign: processes, costs, timelines
- Measurement matrices to calculate ROI
- Evaluation and analyses
- New strategies to derive more from your marketing spend
Date: 19 April 2017, Wednesday
Time: 10am to 5pm. 2 tea breaks provided.
Venue: Novotel Hotel
- $980 per person (after PIC: $588 per person).
Lunch and 2 tea breaks included, technology trial sets, notes, personal AR (Augmented Reality) headgear (complimentary).
- Early birds: $780 per person (register before 31 March 2017). After PIC: $468 per person.
- Group discount: 10% off for groups of 3 -5, 15% off for 6-10, 20% off for 11 or more.
Buy Tickets Now!
One day in Singapore only.
About the trainer
Wim Bonjean, Futurologist by night, Chief Creative Technologist of B·U·T Global by day
With an education in audio-visual techniques and ICT, Wim has a rare profile: a tech guru in the creative sector. For over 15 years he has blended both worlds, the artistic, where human behaviour and user experience rule, and the tech world where machines meet content. Wim and his team conceptualise and visualise the future for an esteemed list of global clients such as Etisalat, Microsoft, ExxonMobil. Together, they have immersed people into the future of digital healthcare using VR and AR, expanded a vision for smart cities at GITEX, and pre-empted the evolution of the Internet of Things (IOT) and wearables. At the forefront of pioneering new technologies, Wim stays attuned to leading trends in the world, and is always on the lookout for ways to integrate and create better experiences for businesses and consumers through the use of cutting-edge technologies.
Terms and Conditions
– Tickets sold are non-refundable.
– Should the class be cancelled by the organiser due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made to participants.
– There will be no ticket sales at the door. All participants must pre-register before attending the Masterclass. Registrations will close on 18 April 2017, 2359.